Monday, August 24, 2009

anxiety

I go back to school on Wednesday. Which means I won't sleep for the next two nights, heck, I didn't sleep much last night :( I never sleep before school starts. Too many things to think about, too many new plans. I already have two meetings scheduled before the kids get back. I am sure they will be good meetings, but they always make me feel anxious. I have big plans to be better organized this year. I was better last year, so hopefully I can continue the trend. We have a new student, which means we have to stretch ourselves a little more thinly. Speaking of "thin", don't you think with the amount of running around I have to do in my class, I would lose weight? I never do though, sigh.

I have done lots of reading about other people's classrooms. I have applied for a grant for some new equipment, first time I have ever tried that.

I hope we have a good year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for listing my blog! Hope you find it interesting! Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind comments re Reuben.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and comment, please?